3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Yes...you heard it right, ONLY 3 ingredients that you most likely already have and less than 10 minutes of making and baking!! This goes out to the bakers who thought they couldn’t- NOW YOU CAN💪🏼😋🍪 and my peanut buttahhh lovaaaas. Go getcha some kitchen cred👊🏼
- 1 egg
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (I used @wholefoods organic creamy PB)
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix everything together, I used a stand mixer b/c the PB can get a little sticky when stirring.
3. Use a cookie scooper to scoop out about 1-1.5 tbsp. dough and roll into a smooth ball with your hands and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
4. Use a fork to make criss-cross marks and bake for 8-10 min. or until bottoms are golden brown!
That’s it!!! You can do this, now go make some delicious cookies & don’t forget to tag