Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread
THE BEST BANANA BREAD 🏆 recipe y’all, look no further🙌🏼❤️. I haven’t been able to contain my excitement about this recipe for y’all (eeek!)! This recipe is paleo, gluten-free and refined sugar-free however it’s flavor is OUT👏🏼OF👏🏼THIS👏🏼WORLD and the texture is no where near mushy. You will find swirled, warm cinnamon sugar & toasted pecans in every bite as well as the perfect amount of sweetest from the mashed bananas, maple syrup, & just a little bit of honey. Now don’t you dare open the oven door before it’s ready...that’s a👩🍳baker’s secret.
2 mashed ripe bananas
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 tsp. vanilla
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tbsp. honey
2 cups @bobsredmill almond flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tbsp. chopped pecans (optional but not really😉)
CINNAMON SUGAR SWIRL
2 tbsp. cinnamon
1/3 cup coconut sugar
Preheat oven to 350
1. In a mixing bowl combine almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
2. In another bowl, combine mashed bananas, eggs, coconut oil, honey, maple syrup, and vanilla.
3. Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix until just combined- do not overmix!:)
4. Mix cinnamon swirl ingredients together in a small bowl.
5. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and pour in 1/2 batter. Sprinkle with half of cinnamon sugar and pour the rest of batter on top.
6. Top batter with the last of the cinnamon sugar and sprinkle with pecans.
7. Bake for 55-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean!
ENJOY 😊!! If you make, I would love if you would share📸 and tag
@thehealthylittlefoodie_😘💗. Stay healthy!!