Cookie Dough Protein Bites
These beautiful balls are packed with protein, healthy fats, antioxidants, and fiber which is perfect for a grab & go snack, or a hangry helper (which I always need lolz). They taste exactly like COOKIE DOUGH, no joke, and have an identical texture 🤯 without refined sugar or the oven.
(Makes 14 protein balls)
1 1/2 cups oat flour (aka ground up @bobsredmill gluten free oats in a blender)
1/3 cup vanilla protein powder
1/2 cup cashew butter
3 tbsp. maple syrup
1/4 cup almond milk (I used @malkorganics unsweetened vanilla)
2 tsp. vanilla
1/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk together 1 1/2 cups oat flour* with 1/3 cup vanilla protein powder.
3. Stir in maple syrup, vanilla extract, cashew butter, and almond milk with a spoon.
4. Mix in a 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips and combine.
5. Use a cookie scooper or your hands to scoop out a ball of dough and roll it in your hands and place a parchment-lined cookie sheet (if dough is too dry, add more milk).
6. Store in an airtight container in your fridge for up to a week!
* I used @bobsredmill GF rolled oats, to make oat flour & I blended the oats in my blender until it had a flour-like texture.
ENJOY😘💕 don’t forget to tag @thehealthylittlefoodie_
if you make!!💯