Fluffy Protein Pancakes
Updated: Apr 5, 2020
For the one of the few sunny mornings in our quarantine, it’s only fitting😊☀️. You guys asked for these so here is my recipe for y’all!💕🤗
This stack of GF pancakes has pantry & fridge staple ingredients & the texture is extremely fluffy and will keep you fuller much longer b/c they are packed with protein!
- 2 tbsp.@lakanto original monkfruit sweetener (or coconut sugar)
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose GF flour (I used@bobsredmill 1:1 baking flour; you want to make sure it has xantham gum in it)
- 1-2 scoops of protein of your choice (I used@f_factor fiber + protein)
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup almond milk (I ended up using 1 cup b/c my protein made my batter a little thicker)
1. In a bowl, whisk together the monkfruit sweetener, coconut oil, almond milk, vanilla & egg.
2. Add in the GF flour, protein, baking powder, & salt to the egg mixture.
3. Stir until well combined and more milk if you would like thinner pancakes.
4. Scoop about 1/4 cup of batter onto a well greased pan or non-stick pan and once you see it start to bubble and the pancake to puff- you can flip it!