Updated: May 9
𝐆𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐍-𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐄𝐒 (the best cookie)
Is there really a better combo than chocolate and peanut butter?? These cookies are a staple in any household and are #glutenfree 💛. I love how when you bite into these warm cookies the @mmschocolate coating is still intact but the inner chocolate center is all melty🤤 and then you get the perfect mixture of melted chocolate 🍫 & peanut butter in your mouth🤩. To say these cookies are mouthwatering would be an understatement, I think you’re just going to have to make some for yourself! 🤎
• 2 eggs
• 1 cup organic creamy peanut butter
• 1 cup coconut sugar
• 2 tsp. vanilla extract
• 3/4 cup GF rolled oats
• 1/2 tsp. salt
• 1/2 tsp. baking soda
• 1/2 cup mini @mmschocolate
• 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Combine eggs, coconut sugar, peanut butter & vanilla together in a mixing bowl until well incorporated.
2. Add in GF oats, baking soda and salt.
3. Fold in M&M’s and chocolate chips.
4. Cover dough with plastic wrap, and place in fridge overnight.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
6. Use a cookie scooper to scoop out about 1-2 tbsp. of dough, roll into a ball and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet about 2 inches apart, do not crowd cookies.
7. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
You can freeze these or keep in the fridge for a week!
Enjoy🥰💕 & don’t forget to tag @thehealthylittlefoodie_ in your pics! 📸