The BEST Gluten-Free Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
THE BEST GLUTEN-FREE TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES 🍪🏆
It has taken many fails to finally perfect these cookies & lemme tell ya...they are amazeballs but don’t take my word for it! Try them out yourself🥰😉.
- 2 sticks @vitalfarms unsalted, room temperature butter (take out 1 hour before baking)
- 3/4 cup organic cane sugar
- 2/4 cup organic light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup organic coconut sugar
- 2 @vitalfarms eggs (room temperature)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups @bobsredmill gluten free baking flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (I used @traderjoes)
- 1/2 cup @enjoylifefoods mini chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup chocolate chunks (i used whole food brand)
- Maldon sea salt flakes
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Cream butter in a stand mixer for about 2 minutes until light & fluffy.
3. Pour in sugars & mix on medium high for 4 minutes.
4. Add in one egg at time and beat for a minute & then add in the next egg and beat for another minute.
5. Add in vanilla & mix at a low speed.
6. Mix the flour, baking soda, and salt in a mixing bowl and scoop gradually into the sugar/butter mixture and mix at a low speed until all incorporated.
7. Pour in all chocolate chips & mix on low speed.
8. Scoop cookie dough using a cookie scooper onto a parchment lined cookie sheet and place into fridge for 10 minutes.
9. You can freeze the cookie dough you don’t use in a ziplock baggie & keep the rest on the cookie sheet to go into the oven for 8-10 minutes!
10. Take out of the oven and sprinkle with sea salt.
ENJOY!!!🌟💯 YALL HAVE TO TRY THESE🚨 And remember to tag me in your posts or stories if you make these!! #glutenfreerecipes